Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Province of Bohemia, The European Union- David Allen Forbes


Today I met with David Allen Forbes, a good man by most means, and as far as I could tell. I met with him in Bohemia, in Europe, he was sitting by himself under a tree writing his second book, anyway he seemed like he was in the zone until I came up to him, then he got serious. David was telling me about the castles, at first I really couldn't care less, but then it all made sense, the castles were what protected so many people during the war. He was at Windsor castle on the British Isles, he shared this castle with many people, all survivors and refugees. As he talked on I could not help from wondering about all the way that a castle would have helped out during the war, you have the vertical brick wall, and a bunch of medieval weapons laying around, that could help a lot, I choose to be stuck there if anything. As he continued the story he mentioned how useful it was to have hand to hand combat weapons, the didn't use ammo and you learned what you were capable of handling, he weapon of choose was the ever glorified claymore, a large double sided sword, in fact during our entire interview he had his weapon right by his side. Wow, I can't believe how hard it must have been the use weapons like that on zombies, you have to aim for the head and with something like that a sword it must be hard. Anyway he lived with many others, and there were many other castles out there that were doing the exact same thing, protecting people for the zombie threat, this concluded our little interview. I think this went very well, he witnessed a lot and there for wasn't the most talkative person on the planet, but what he told me helped me understand how the people who weren't in refugee camps survived, they used things that were hundreds of years old. Well until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment