Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bridgetown, Barbados, West Indies Federation- T. Sean Collins


Today I interviewed my first mercenary, T. Sean Collins. He was hired by paying celebrities to protect them from the zombies, and they got a lot of money. Anyway, I met him in a small area in Bridgetown. T. Sean was a mercenary and he was working for the celebrities. There were many famous celebrities, all of them were rich, selfish, snobby whores. He hated them, the only reason he stayed was because of the money and nothing else. He was not very content he killed zombies most of the time, but one night the celebrities hideout, in East Manhattan, was stormed by the people outside of the hideout. As I listened to his answers I sat there wondering, why? Why would you help snobby whores who only want to have money and party, and want to be with other people of the same stature. I angers me to think that someone would do that, who cares if it is for the money, if is worth put down, insulted and spat on by the higher ups, I don't think so. Anyway, only night the hideout was stormed by the normal lower class people, and most of the mercenaries did not do much, because they were hired to kill zombies to people, so T. Sean did not fire his gun all night. Once I heard this I was kind of taken aback because no matter how much money you receive you can't force yourself to do something you don't want. So most of the celebs were killed and T. Sean went to Greenland. This song opened my eyes to the lives of mercenaries and how they aren't all mindless killers. Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment