Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meteora, Greece- Stanley MacDonland


Today I interviewed Stanley MacDonald, I met with him at a monastery in Greece, it turns out that some places in Greece were extremely easy to hide from the zombie invaders. Anyway as I was saying I met with Stanley MacDonald, a Canadian World War Z veteran who ran operations in his home of Canada. He was in a war with rival tribes in Canada when he started to hear about the zombies, he didn't think much of it during that time because the war he was in was drug related. He first saw and heard about the zombies from people that saw them, then as he and his group made it to the base where they were supposed to go, they found the barracks destroyed. Upon entry the found bloody cots and a headless body. I wonder what he was things, because seeing things like that would mess with your mind, wouldn't it? I mean a headless body just lying there, even for a military trained person it would be hard. Now back to the interview, he first saw a zombie when he saw a moving hand sticking out of a pile of rubble, and being a normal human he grabbed it, and it grabbed back, and he pulled out a zombie. He killed it but he was the only one to experience it because he was alone. Now after something like that, how much mental help are you going to need, my guess was a lot. All in all this interview gave me a look into how the North American outbreak might have started. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think it would take years to get those images out of his mind. But what I also thought was weird is that he didn't have any trouble telling the story. As if he wasn't affected by it anymore.

    ReplyDelete