Friday, May 8, 2009

Abroad The Mauro Altieri- General D'Ambrosia


Today I met with the General D'Ambrosia on a plane flying over Finland. He was an interesting man, as you could tell he was a general during the war,but he really didn't talk to me about the about the war and all it problems, well he sort of he explained that the human race had to go to a total war.Total war was where everyone fought to the death, that is how I understood it, it is where the humans just fight to the end of the world, never giving up. He also explained that it was a losing battle, they, the zombies, could have an unstoppable force at any time they wanted because they never needed water, no ammo, no guns, no nothing, they were powerful.I mean this most have been frightening even for the most hardened war veterans, because no matter what you did once you or your comrades were bitten they were pretty much transformed into a zombie, their numbers could increase just by walking through a town, frightening. Well aside from telling me how the zombies were constantly ahead of them in numbers, he really didn't tell me much else. So all in all this was a decedent interview but I have had way better and not really many worse, but you know how it is you can't win them all. Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment